Ways to Pray:
- Talk to God as you would an intimately close friend.
- Give thanks for things in your life and in the world that are going well.
- Ask for God’s involvement in the lives of other people who need God’s healing touch.
- Ask God how you might be able to make a difference; i.e. to let God work through you
- Boldly ask for forgiveness for doing what you shouldn’t do & for failing to do what you should. Accept God’s assurance of pardon and ask God to help you repent and reorient your mindset and your life toward healthier ways of living.
- Ask for God’s assistance in your own life and circumstances.
- Thank God for spending this time with you.
Say Amen! (meaning “may it be so!”)