A Word to Parents, Alumni & Friends
Your financial support is most appreciated to help ensure the success and future of this important student ministry. We are active in the community and the world and your support helps us carry Christian ministry ideals and fellowship to people here and in other countries. Our ministry has grown over the years thanks to generous donors like you. Perhaps your son, daughter, relative or friend is a young Christian looking for fellowship experiences. Please tell them about our group and thanks again for your donation.
All gifts are tax-deductible
Ways to Give
- Donate online on our Support Us Page or by click on “Donate” on right side of page
- By Check –
Mail checks to:
1290 Folsom Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- You may also wish to leave a legacy of love by offering gifts of stock, bonds, and/or remember the CU Wesley Foundation in your life insurance, estate plans, and will. We’re convinced God will bless you if you do.
- Please also consider using our new Travel, Concert, Event, & Sports Ticketing service whenever you make travel or event plans! www.wesleyftravel.com We make a small commission from every transaction that is made on that website. Learn more at: Wesley Travel & Ticketing
- You can help Wesley on an ongoing and daily way by using www.goodsearch.com as your primary internet search engine. Just go to that website and typer: Wesley Foundation CU Boulder where it says “enter name of charity you wish to support”. Then click Verify. Then enter your subject into the search engine and use it! You can place a link to goodsearch.com onto your browser’s home-page to help remind you to use this service. We get a tiny commission from each search made on this site.
- Up to 37% of every online purchase you make through Ebay, Amazon, Target, Nike, Staples, Petsmart, HP, Wallmart, Apple, Expedia, or Overstock.com is donated to the Wesley Foundation at CU – Boulder. Just go to www.goodshop.com and then click on “Shop Now.” Shop for “Wesley Foundation at CU Boulder
- Donate your old car – Learn more here